We are so excited to have you in classes at Champions Westlake this season!
Here is some important information that you need to know about your class:
- Athletes will receive temperature checks and hand/foot sanitization prior to class beginning.
- Athletes will wait for class to begin on socially-distant markers near their warm-up area.
- Please do not send any extra items with your child to class (ex – clothes, jewelry, etc)
*Reminder: Students are not allowed on the equipment or gym floor before class begins.
- A coach will call out your Champ’s program and time when class starts (ex – “3:45 Tyro Gymnastics Classes”). If you are unsure of your athlete’s program name or the time in which it begins, please verify with staff during athlete drop-off.
- There are restrooms located in the back, left corner of the gym. Boys and girls restrooms are downstairs and there is an additional girls restroom upstairs.
- Due to government and CDC guidelines, parents and guardians are asked to stay in their vehicles at drop-off, during the class, and at pick-up. To decrease the amount of contact with others, each class program will be designated a drop-off and pick-up location.
- Athlete pick-up and drop-off areas are as follows:
- Kid Spark Preschool Gymnastics – Front Door
- Tyro School-Age Gymnastics – Sliding Glass Doors (next to Trader Joe’s Exit)
- Turbo Tumbling – Portico Door
- Atomic Trampoline – Portico Door
- Crush Cheer – Back Door
- Urban Motion Parkour – Back Door
- Driving instructions for drop-off and pick-up:
- Enter only from around the back of the building heading east from behind Trader Joe’s.
- Look for signs directing you to the correct drop-off/pick-up location and from one line.
- Drive slowly and watch for a staff member to help you with your child.
- PLEASE NOTE: The side portico lanes and the fire lane in front of the building are a NO PARKING ZONE
What to wear:
All athletes are encouraged to wear a comfortable, athletic clothing. Please avoid baggy clothing and items with buttons and/or zippers.
- Students must wear masks during entrance and departure from the gym. While masks are not required during class, students may choose to wear their masks throughout class.
- Atomic Trampoline and Tumbling Athletes: Please bring socks or trampoline shoes to each class.
- Urban Motion Parkour Athletes: Please bring socks and sneakers to each class.
Champions is closed on the following dates:
- Independence Day (Fourth of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- Spring Break
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- *Classes WILL be held on school holidays that are not listed above (i.e. Columbus Day, MLK Day, Presidents Day, etc.).
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call or stop by the Front Desk.
We LOVE our Champions families and are excited to have you here!
Champions Westlake Staff