Pricing & Financial Policies
Welcome! As a convenience to our customers, Champions Westlake uses iClassPro class management software for online registration. Keep in mind, when you click on "Complete Transaction" you have completed the enrollment process as well as authorized payment of the non-refundable tuition and fees.
After requesting an enrollment in a class, ALL fees as outlined in the policies below will be processed for IMMEDIATE enrollment in the next available class. I further understand by clicking on the box below that says “I acknowledge and agree to the Billing Authorization” that I give my permission to process all fees outlined and that these fees are non-refundable without exception. If you have any questions before submitting your request, please call the front desk at Champions for assistance 512-426-1990.
CHAMPIONS WESTLAKE FINANCIAL POLICIES
2017 SUMMER SEASON FINANCIAL POLICIES
JUNE - AUGUST
Due Upon Enrollment: $100 deposit if enrolled before May 25, tuition in entirety if after May 25 & Summer Enrollment Fee. Note: Enrollment Fees are due only if your child has not been enrolled at Champions since August 2016. Enrollment fees are annual.
Summer tuition is paid in one sum upon enrollment as opposed to a monthly tuition like our Regular Season.
Recreational summer classes meet twice a week, with the exception of Saturday classes.
The summer tuition has been calculated with many free classes built in. This is to take into consideration family vacations, overnight camps, and other reasons students might miss more class during the summer than usual. For this reason, no make-up classes or refunds will be offered for missed classes. Students enrolling after a certain point in the summer will see a prorated summer tuition.
Paid deposits & tuitions are non-refundable & have limited transfer availabilities.
The entirety of recreational summer classes are paid in full upon enrollment, there is no cancellation availability. Reach out to the front desk (Champions Westlake: frontdesk@championswestlake.
com ; Champions 1826: firstname.lastname@example.org) to find alternative classes/times if the one you are currently enrolled in no longer works for you.
Paid deposits & tuitions are non-refundable & have limited transfer availabilities.
Non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Only due for Summer Season if not enrolled in anything at Champions since the previous August. If you have already paid it during the Regular Season, you will not need to pay it again. Enrollment fees are annual.
Includes t-shirt, insurance, and processing.
SUMMER CAMP POLICIES (June-August)
Enrollment & Payment
Due upon enrollment: $100 deposit & $40 summer enrollment fee. Note: Enrollment Fees are due only if your child has not been enrolled at Champions since August 2016. Enrollment fees are annual.
The entire remaining balance will be run one week before the first day of the camp. Tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment for requests made within 1 week of the beginning of camp.
Crew Camp fees are due in full at the time of enrollment.
If we are unable to process the final balance payment, you will be notified by phone and/or email. We will hold your enrollment for 48 hours without final payment before releasing the spot.
Tuition is non-refundable & non-transferrable to other programs outside of Camp within Champions 1826 or Westlake.
An additional $10 fee will be assessed for online registrations or walk-in that occur less than 24 hours in advance of camp start (after 9am Sunday).
Makeups/refunds are not offered for missed camp days.
Requests to Transfer Camp Sessions
Requests to transfer camp sessions made more than two weeks prior to the first day of the camp have no financial penalty.
Requests to transfer camp sessions within two weeks of the first day of camp will incur a $35 transfer fee.
Requests to transfer camp dates within 24 hours of the start of the camp with incur a $35 transfer fee plus the cost of the first day of Camp- $45.
All transfers are subject to availability.
Requests to Cancel Camp Enrollment(s)
To cancel your camp enrollment, written notice must be received in writing to Student Accounts (Champions Westlake: studentaccounts@
championswestlake.com ; Champions 1826: studentaccounts@champions1826. com)
Request to cancel at least two weeks before the first day of the camp to receive a 75% credit of your deposit on your account. (Credit will be good for 6 months.)
Requests to cancel enrollment made within two weeks of the start day of the camp and before the final balance has been run (one week before the start of camp) will result in forfeit of deposit only.
Requests to cancel made after the final balance has been run (one week before the start of the camp) will result in forfeit of full camp tuition.
2016-2017 REGULAR SEASON FINANCIAL POLICIES
August 22, 2016 – May 21, 2017
EARLY BIRD REC CLASS SPECIAL
• Any student who enrolls in more than 1 recreational class before Sept. 1, 2016 will get $50 off the monthly tuition of 2nd class.
• Applies to Kidspark, Tyro, Turbo, Urban Motion, Atomic Rec and Crush Prep Rec classes.
DUE AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT:
• Enrollment Fee ($98) • Down Payment ($55) • First Month’s Tuition Payment (varies by program and start date)
MULTI REC-CLASS DISCOUNT
• $25 off 2nd class’ Tuition Installment when a student enrolls in more than one recreational class (sign up by Sept 1st to double this discount to $50). (Applies to the following programs: KidSpark, Tyro, Turbo, Urban Motion, Atomic Rec or Crush Rec)
• $10 off the Enrollment Fee for each additional sibling. • $10 off the Monthly Tuition of each additional sibling’s class.
• AUTOPAY – Class tuition is drafted through autopay on the 25th day of each month prior to the billing month. If the card on file for your account is declined, a phone call and/or an email will be sent requesting updated information. The child’s spot in class will be released on accounts not paid by the 10th of each billing month. Please make sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account is correct. **NOTE: We request that you use a credit card for auto payments. Any bank charges or fees generated by use of a debit card (rather than a credit card) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
• CASH/CHECK – Payments are due on or before the 25th of each month prior to the billing month and are the responsibility of the customer to make sure payment is received before the due date (statements are NOT sent out).
• LATE FEE – Statements will not be emailed out. Any payment received by the 5th of the billing month will incur a $20 late fee. Accounts not paid by the 10th of the billing month will lose their enrollment in class.
• Written notification of cancellation must be emailed to email@example.com by the 24th of the month in order to stop the auto payment for the following month.
• Once tuition is drafted on the 25th, it is non-refundable.
• Verbal notification or lack of attendance does not provide sufficient notice of intent to drop.
• NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
• $98 – Paid only once during the 8/22/16 – 8/20/17 season
• Includes t-shirt, practice uniform, insurance, and processing.
• SIBLING DISCOUNT – $10 off the Enrollment Fee for each additional sibling.
• NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
• The $55 is part of the total tuition due for the year. The remaining amount is divided into equal monthly tuition installments.
MONTHLY TUITION INSTALLMENTS • NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
• MULTI REC-CLASS DISCOUNT – $25 off Tuition Installment when a student enrolls in more than one recreational class (sign up by Sept 1st to double this discount to $50). * Applies to the following programs: KidSpark, Tyro, Turbo, Urban Motion, Atomic Rec or Crush Prep Rec *
• SIBLING DISCOUNT: $10 off the Monthly Tuition of each additional sibling’s class.
• All prices are subject to change.
• Monthly payments are the same for 3, 4 & 5-week months
• We do not prorate months that have closed days due to holidays or unforeseen closures.
• No refunds or adjustments are made due to absences.
• Tuition is calculated as follows:
Total # of Classes (or remaining classes in the season) x Hourly Class Rate (varies by program) = Total Tuition Due (TTD)
Total Tuition Due (TTD) less (the number of full months left in the season x program monthly installment amount) less the Down Payment = First Tuition Payment
MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS BY PROGRAM:
(Prices apply to regular Fall/Spring Season)
Kaleidoscope Early Learning : 2 day – $330 / 3 day – $450 / 5 day – $595
KidSPARK Preschool Gymnastics : $84, Accelerated 3-4 (1 day) – $84, Accelerated 4-5 (1 day) – $97, Accelerated (2 days) – $182
Turbo Tumbling : $105
Tyro Recreational Gymnastics : $97, Tyro Platinum Gymnastics : 2 Days – $198, 1 Day – $105, Saturday – $138
Urban Motion Corps Parkour : UMC 101 (ages 6-8)- $105 / Beginner- $105 / Intermediate- $105 / Advanced- $198 (2 days)
Atomic Recreational T&T : $105
Crush Recreational Cheer : $105.
Please reach out to our Team Accounts Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for inquiries about team finances.
• $10 off the Enrollment Fee for each additional sibling.
• $10 off the Monthly Tuition of each additional sibling’s class.
• All tuition paid is NON-REFUNDABLE.
• In the event that your child sustains an injury that prevents them from participating (by doctor’s orders) in their class at Champions Westlake for an extended period of time, you can either continue to pay tuition for the class in order to hold your child’s spot, or you may request an “Immediate Drop of Enrollment”. There is a $50 fee for the Immediate Drop. We will calculate the amount of tuition paid including the down payment, subtract the $50 fee, and any balance remaining will be posted as a credit on your account.
• Email email@example.com to request an Immediate Drop of Enrollment.
• The credit will be good for up to 6 months.
• Reservations are recommended, as limited space is available.
• Payment is required for a reservation.
• Cancellations made BEFORE 5:00 pm on Friday will be eligible for a credit. No refunds or credits will be applied for cancellations made AFTER 5:00 pm on Friday.
• **If your child is planning on bringing a friend, make sure the friends also have reservations. If they show up without reservations and we do not have space available, we will not be able to refund or credit your child’s spot.
2016-17 KALEIDOSCOPE EARLY LEARNING PROGRAMS FINANCIAL POLICIES
ENROLLMENT POLICY & PROCEDURE
All participants MUST be enrolled online through Champions Westlake Parent Portal. At the time of enrollment, a non-refundable/non-
Participants are initially placed in a group based on chronological age and previous placement if applicable. The Director may move the child to a different group based on individual, developmental needs. For additional information regarding our enrollment policy and procedure contact the Director at Kaleidoscope@ChampionsWestlake.com.
The Enrollment/Supply fee is paid once during the regular season (8/22/16 - 8/19/17) and is non-refundable and non-transferable. The enrollment/supply fee includes one work out uniform, a t-shirt, insurance, processing and supplies for the Early Learning Program. A sibling discount of $25 off the enrollment fee is offered for each additional sibling enrolled in Kaleidoscope Early Learning Programs.
Monthly tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Each monthly payment is the same, whether a 3-week or 5-week month. Tuition will not be prorated for months that have closed days due to holidays or inclement weather, and no refunds or adjustments will be made due to absences. Monthly Tuition for the Early Learning Programs are combined into one payment as follows:
2x per week: $330
3x per week: $450
5x per week: $595
Late stay 2x per week for 2 year olds: $45
*Champions Westlake collects tuition & divides to each individual program as follows: Somos Champions- 30%, Champs Enrichment- 35%, and Champions Westlake KidSPARK Gymnastics- 35%.
TUITION PAYMENT SCHEDULE
The first month’s tuition installment will be due August 1st or at the time of enrollment if after August 1. Tuition thereafter will be drafted through auto-pay on the 25th day of each month Sept. - April. If the card on file for your account is declined, an email will be sent requesting updated information. A child’s spot in the programs will be released on accounts exceeding 14 days past due. It is your responsibility sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account is correct. *Note: We request that you use a credit card for auto payments. Any bank charges or fees generated by use of a debit card (rather than a credit card) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
TRIALING A CLASS
Prospective participants wanting a one-day trial in the Kaleidoscope programs are subject to availability, and are to be arranged solely by and at the discretion of the program director. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a trial. Trials are $45/day. An active account MUST be set up in order to schedule & participate in a trial. This guarantees that the liability waiver has been signed and the policies of Champions Westlake have been read.
Written notification of cancellation must be emailed to studentaccounts@
HOLIDAY CAMP POLICIES
- A $100 deposit is due at the time of enrollment, and the remaining balance will be run on December 14. Tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment for requests made after December 14.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Request to cancel must be received in writing to email@example.com on or before Dec. 7 to receive a 75% credit on your account.
- Credit will be good for 6 months.