What is the enrollment fee? Is it an annual charge or a one-time fee?
Paid only once in the August-to-August year, enrollment fees cover a t-shirt, practice uniform, activity fee, insurance and processing. The enrollment fee is $55 for those registering in the Fall-Spring season. If you were not enrolled in the Fall-Spring season, a $35 enrollment fee will be charged for the Summer Program. All enrollment fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
What will I be charged upon enrollment?
- Enrollment Fee ($98) - Tuition Deposit ($55) - First Month's Tuition Installment (varies by program)
How do you charge tuition?
- AUTOPAY - Class tuition is drafted through autopay on the 25th day of each month prior to the billing month. If the card on file for your account is declined, an email will be sent requesting updated information. The child's spot in class will be released on accounts not paid by the 10th of each billing month. Please make sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account is correct. **NOTE - We request that you use a credit card for auto payments. Any bank charges or fees generated by use of a debit card (rather than a credit card) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- CASH/CHECK - Payments are due on or before the 25th of each month prior to the billing month and are the responsibility of the customer to make sure payment is received before the due date (statements are NOT sent out).
- LATE FEE - Statements will not be emailed out. Any payment received by the 5th of the billing month will incur a $20 late fee. Accounts not paid by the 10th of the billing month will lose their enrollment in class.
I just enrolled in a class/camp, but I didn’t see anywhere to input payment information. How do I pay?
If you do not receive prompts for payment information, that means that you already have a card on file. We will process all current and future charges to this card, unless otherwise specified. If you would like to update the card on file, please do so through the Parent Portal (under “Payments,” then “Update Autopay”) or by calling our front desk at (512) 426-1990.
Where do I create a Champions account?
To create an account, please click the red “Registration & Accounts” button in the top, right corner of our homepage. “Create a new account” will be under member login at the bottom of this page. This adds you to the iClassPro class management software system, and the account will also serve as your “Parent Portal” where you can request future enrollments, manage payment options, and check payment history.
If you have created an account before, and do not remember your password or login, click the "forgot password" option on the Parent Portal login page. If the problem persists, please contact the front desk at 512-426-1990.
Why is my monthly tuition the same for a 3, 4, and 5-week month?
Tuition is calculated as follows:
Total # Class Hrs (Aug - May) x Hourly Class Rate (varies by program) = Total Season Tuition
Total Season Tuition less the $55 Tuition Deposit then divided by 9 (# of months in billing cycle) = Monthly Tuition Installment
We do not prorate months that have closures due to holidays.
What are the age requirements/restrictions for enrollment?
Similar to most school systems, we go by the athlete’s age as of September 1st.
What about peanuts?
Please do NOT bring any sort of nut product into the gym as a precaution for anyone in our building who has any type of nut allergy, no matter how severe.
What is your missed class policy?
No refunds or adjustments are made for missed classes; we do not offer make-up classes.
What is your Late Pickup policy?
Parents or guardians are required to pick up their students as soon as class ends. A 10-minute grace period is permitted for occasional and unforeseen circumstances, and a late fee will be assessed at a rate of $1.00 per minute for the amount of time exceeding the grace period. We appreciate your regular and timely attendance.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Written notification of cancellation must be emailed to: email@example.com by the 24th of the month in order to stop the auto payment for the following month. Once tuition is drafted on the 25th, it is non-refundable.
*Please note - verbal notification or lack of attendance does not provide sufficient notice of intent to drop.
Is there a sibling discount?
- $10 off the Enrollment Fee for each additional sibling - $10 off the Monthly Tuition of each additional sibling’s class.
Do you offer private lessons?
Absolutely! If you would like to sign up, please email our front desk at Frontdesk@ChampionsWestlake.com for coach contact information.
– Single-private: 30 minutes – $35 / 45 minutes – $50 / 60 minutes – $65
– Double-private: 30 minutes – $50 / 45 minutes – $70 / 60 minutes – $90
– Triple-private: 30 minutes – $65 / 45 minutes – $90 / 60 minutes – $120
Any student who is not currently enrolled in a class will need to purchase an introductory privates package. This includes: a minimum purchase of 3 (30-minute) private lessons and an annual enrollment fee of $55, which covers insurance, processing and an activity fee, or a total of $160. If the student decides to enroll in classes, no additional enrollment fee is necessary.
What is the difference between Bravo and Nitro?
– “Bravo” is our performance gymnastics team that consists of four skill-based levels (Bravo 1, Bravo 2, Bravo 3 and Bravo Force). Bravo Force performs at various events, such as the Thinkery’s Imaginarium Fundraiser and Texas Stars hockey games; other Bravo teams may be asked to perform as well, and are welcome to attend these events to cheer on their teammates! Bravo students get the experience of enhancing their skills in a positive environment motivated by team camaraderie, working on strength, flexibility, agility and connecting new tricks to choreographed routines.
– “Nitro” is our competitive gymnastics team that consists of ten skill-based levels. Nitro athletes do commit more of their time in the gym. In the Competitive Program we believe in the importance of emphasizing fundamentals – the stronger the ‘basics’, the stronger the gymnast. With proper conditioning, and skill progressions, our Nitro gymnasts progress at optimum speed to prepare them for competition.
What is the difference between Turbo Tumbling and Tyro Recreational Gymnastics?
– Turbo Tumbling focuses on improving floor skills. The program is focused on helping students strengthen their tumbling ability through skill building and technique drills, and increasing core body strength, awareness and flexibility. Levels are organized by skill.
– Tyro Recreational classes offer a challenging but fun experience where students learn the basics of gymnastics and receive quality coaching on fundamental skills. The classes are organized by age (5-7 years, 8-10 years) and, at certain times, by gender. Skills stations include the balance beam, bars, vault, and tumble trak.
Can we try out a class to see if we like it?
Yes, prospective students may schedule one “trial” class at a cost of $15, with a limit of one trial per student, per program, per season. Trial classes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until the day of the trial. Trial spots are released at the end of the class time. Trial class fees will be applied towards tuition upon enrollment. Trial classes are non-refundable.
Trials must be scheduled through the front desk, and all trial students must be registered in the iClassPro class management software system prior to the class. To create an account, please visit “Registration & Accounts” on our homepage.
Can I transfer my child's enrollment to a different time or class?
Yes! Transfers are subject to availability. We can accommodate up to (3) transfers per season without charging a transfer fee. Transfers beyond the limit are subject to a $35 fee. Class transfers to a different program will incur a $43 uniform charge for the new program's practice uniform. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process your class transfer. For information on avaialbility you can call, email, or stop by the front desk.
Do you accept sibling and/or friend requests for classes?
Although friends and siblings often ask to be together, we are sometimes unable to accommodate those requests due to class sizes and/or varying skill levels, but we will do our best to accommodate when possible.
Will my child’s coach change throughout the season?
Although we are committed to maintaining consistency among the coaching staff, class instructors may change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. We will let the class know as soon as possible if a coach-change is scheduled.
How are your classes grouped?
Our programs are grouped by age or experience/skill level.
What should my child wear to class?
Students should be dressed in comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Female gymnasts typically wear a leotard. Long hair must be pulled back; boys typically wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts. Tumble and cheer students typically wear a fitted tank top and athletic shorts and need an athletic shoe. The following items are not appropriate for the gym: jeans, belts, gum, socks, skirts, zippers, jewelry, footed tights.
Does my child need to wear shoes or socks for class/birthday parties?
No. Bare feet allow more traction with the mat (with the exception of cheer and tumbling classes). Please place shoes, socks, jackets and all other personal items in the cubbies located against the back wall of the gym, upstairs and downstairs.
What are your Holiday Closings?
All gym closures are as follows:
– Labor Day Weekend : Sep 5, 2016
– Thanksgiving Break : Nov 22 – Nov 27, 2016
– Winter Break : Dec 18, 2016 – Jan 1, 2017
– Spring Break : Mar 12 – 18, 2017
Classes will be held on school Holidays that are not listed above (ie. Columbus Day, MLK Day, Presidents Day, etc.) Nitro, Atomic, and Crush Competitive teams follow separate schedules.Please see Program Director for calendar.
Champions Westlake typically follows Eanes I.S.D. policy in the case of inclement weather. Check our website under “Latest News” for the most current information of closures due to weather.
We would love to hear from you!
As a valued customer, your feedback is encouraged and appreciated.
Contact our admin team at: FrontDesk@ChampionsWestlake.com